REAM HMI Well Testing
REAM HMI for WELL TESTING APPLICATIONS
Real-time Electronic Acquisition & Monitoring with Human Machine Interface
The REAM HMI is a user-friendly data acquisition system that reads data from electronic sensors and displays the data on a 9” TFT touch screen, which acts as both an input and an output device. The system records the data on a solid-state SD memory card and allows remote monitoring of the data.
The system is made of two main parts, REAM is a microprocessor-based data acquisition board, which collects data from electronic sensors, digitizes the readings, and supplies the appropriate excitation voltage to the sensors. The HMI communicates with the REAM board to retrieve, display, and store the data.
REAM has analogue, counters (frequency), and quadrature channels. The analogue channels accept signals from sensors with 0-5 vdc, 0-10 vdc, or 4-20 mA output. The counters accept pulse signals produced by proximity switches or magnetic pickups. All supplied sensors are intrinsically safe, and suitable for use in well-testing applications.
In addition to the REAM board, the HMI can communicate with many other devices such as NuFlo MC-III Flow Analyser, Modbus-enabled devices, serial devices, PLCs, etc.
The outputs are available on Web Pages, they can be viewed remotely on a Local Area Network (LAN) or even a Wide Area Network (WAN), provided that proper Internet connections are available. There are many other features in the HMI and these can be tailored to the client’s request.
How it Works
• Wellhead Pressure (Rosemount 3051-TG), up to 10,000 psi
• Wellhead Temperature (Rosemount series 65 RTD with Barstock Assembly 248H), 0 to 250F
• Separator Pressure (Rosemount 3051-TG), up to 2,000 psi
• Gas Temperature (Rosemount series 65 RTD with Barstock Assembly 248H), 0 to 250F
• Differential Pressure (Rosemount 3051-CD), 0 to 400 in H2O
• Oil Rate and Total (NuFlo MC-III Flow Analyser with Flow Meter)
• Oil Temperature (Rosemount series 65 RTD with Barstock Assembly 248H), 0 to 250F
• Water Rate and Total (NuFlo MC-III Flow Analyser with Flow Meter)
- Alternative sensors for pressure, temperature, flow analysers, and flow meters are available from other manufacturers.
- Additional measurements are possible, such as casing pressure, oil temperature, etc.
- All sensors are certified for use in Hazardous areas. IS Barriers are used in the data acquisition unit to ensure compliance with the Hazardous area certification.
- System can be portable (in rugged flightcase), or fixed in stainless steel enclosure.
- ATEX certified version of the data acquisition system available.
- Remote data view via portal
- Gas Rate
- Oil Rate
- Operating voltage: 10 to 30 vdc
- Operating temperature: 0 to 50C
- Human Machine Interface (HMI): 9” Touch screen, other sizes available for the fixed version
- Data storage: 16 Gbytes SD card